2022 BLANCHETTE AQUATIC SEASON
ENTIRE COMPLEX SEASON
MAY 28 – AUGUST 14
MONDAY – SUNDAY: 11:00A – 7:00P
LAP SWIM SEASON
MORNING HOURS: MAY 28 – SEPTEMBER 5
MONDAY – SUNDAY: 6:00A – 10:45A
EVENING HOURS: AUGUST 15 – SEPTEMBER 2
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 4:30P – 7:30P
CHILD / SENIOR
CHILD 2 AND UNDER
AFTER 4 - ADULT
AFTER 4 - CHILD / SENIOR
supervision ratio of one adult per five children. To schedule a date
please contact our Administration Office at 636.949.3372 or
email our Aquatics Coordinator, Missy Hollander.
CHILD / SENIOR
|ADULT: 12 AND OLDER|
TINY TOT SWIM:
Looking for a special activity with your little one before nap time? The kiddie pool is open before regular hours for children 6 and under with their parent/guardian.
MONDAY – FRIDAY: MAY 30 – AUGUST 12
Time: 9:00A – 10:45A
Fee: $4.00 per person
Admission price is only good for the Tiny Tot Swim hours, if you wish to re-enter the facility during normal hours the regular admission rates apply.
FAMILY FUN NIGHTS – SUNDAYS
Enjoy Sunday night with your family at a reduced rate!
SUNDAYS: MAY 29 – AUGUST 14
Time: 5:00P – 7:00P
Fee: $5.00 per person
- Height Requirements for the Blanchette Aquatic Facility:
– Open Flume Slide, Enclosed Flume Slide, Drop Slide – Must be at least 48″ tall
– Slides attached to the Kiddie Structure – Must be at least 36″ tall
– Diving Boards, Climbing Wall – No height restriction but must know how to swim
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, noodles, water wings and rings no larger then 38 inches in diameter are allowed with adult supervision. Other flotation devices such as inner tubes and rafts are NOT permitted.
- Use of the Season Pass card by person(s) other than the person listed on the season membership will result in a cancellation of the pass.
- Must be 12 years or older to enter the Aquatic Facilities without a guardian. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 14 or older.
- All children still in diapers MUST wear swimmies provided by the Park Department due to health and safety issues.
- CLICK HERE to view the Rain Check and Inclement Weather Policies.
CLICK HERE to view the Blanchette Aquatic Facility Concession Menu.
No outside coolers, food, drinks or glass inside the aquatic facility.
BLANCHETTE AQUATIC FACILITY:
RAINOUT LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 14
BLANCHETTE POOL PROGRAM CANCELLATION LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 17